Foward out a Night - | - day the in back

Sometimes you get to thinking that things were better before
The world was a much simpler place
People were not so bad


It's not like people are getting better
This crazy fucked up place keeps spinning
I could rest on my laurels now I have a follower

That's all I ever wanted to be wise, brave and noble
and live in a brick veneer house like the baker's son

But alas it was not to be
I'm in my $1,000,000 compound
wondering what I did with my life

There's a helicopter landing in my yard
Who could that be?
No more

Comments

  1. resistance means standing next to your bed with your wife next to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you use this thing Andrew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acid Music Studio

    To open Acid – Click on the AV tab, on the edustar toolbar at the top of the screen, and select Acid Music Studio.
    To find loops to include in your project - Click the explorer tab at the bottom left of the screen then go to My computer>Student Resources>Music>Art Music Loops. This folder will contain a range of folders that contain loops to include in your project.

    Can open a demo project to see some loops put in at Student Resources>Music>Demo Project>


    If it won’t preview the. Ie can’t hear the loop when you click on it in the explorer window. Make the the “Auto Preview” button is clicked. And if doesn’t work, save work, close program and reopen.
    Can’t hear track – Make sure that the volume on the headphones is turned up. Or make sure the volume is turned up in the mixer window. Select tab bottom right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts