What ever it represented it still sounds trashy on SIEG HOWDY

I was young when I bought it and my friends thought less of me for it, Velvet Underground I should have listened to I was told, these guys shooting up condoms in the desert with slug guns, real artists shoot up horse in New York apartments, lofts. What a load of shit.  So the Melvins and Jello have done Halo of Flies, Guns and Roses and Alice have had a go at Under My Wheels on The Decline of Western Civilisation 2 The Metal Years, Penelope Speeris documentary - | -  As throwaway rock songs yeah they are OK, the trashy sensibility was always refreshing but I should have listened to them Dollies - | - Ah Well part 1 and 2 _ | - Schools Out Proto Punk but with Flush The Fashion someone sure missed the boat/bandwagon. when is the SAHB Tribute coming...

Comments

Popular Posts